- Even if you have never owned a single piece of property in your life, my system will turn you into a pro quickly!
- If you own your own home and have gotten a taste for the pleasure of real estate ownership, I will show you how to think much, much bigger and acquire a profitable real estate portfolio. Whether you just want extra income, or you want to be a full-time investor, the choice is yours to make.
- If you’re already a real estate investor, you’ve seen the possibilities. Now, I’ll show you how to really get into the game and find out where the real money is. You’ll find funding for down payments on houses and multi-family buildings, for closing costs, to renovate and upgrade your existing properties, to help your tenants pay you, to pay your mortgages, plus many more cash resources you can tap into.
But What about Down Markets in Real Estate?
These are the times that smart real estate investors wait and wish for. Small thinkers panic and bail out, while savvy investors see boundless opportunities
. Prices are low, interest rates are way down, bargains are plentiful, and you can set your own terms. This perfect storm of an ideal investor’s market may never happen again. The big-profit deals are yours for the taking, if you just know how. In my free videos, I will reveal to you what you need to do first.
Did You Know That…
- This is the perfect time for real estate investment. Prices are low, and we’re right on the cusp of a period of equity growth.1
- Real estate is limited. There will never be more, even as another 2 billion people populate the earth in the near future. Demand is always increasing, so you know what this means for prices and profitability.2
- Millions of people get money every year to invest in real estate.3
- Optimism in the economy and in the real estate market is on the rise. This historically has led to growth and price increases.4
- 3.6 million properties in the US are distressed or foreclosed. These are deep-discount bargain opportunities for you!5
- Real estate is a tangible, true asset. You own something real, which can’t disappear according to market whims.6
- The current conditions of low interest rates and steadily increasing inflation are the ideal conditions during which you want to be acquiring real estate.7
- 25 of the richest billionaires in America made their money from real estate, and real estate investment creates more millionaires every day.8
Can This Work for Regular People?
Are you too busy earning a living, to actually make money? There’s nothing wrong with working hard to make an honest living, but it’s not the way to get rich. Isn’t it time that you started making yourself rich
, for a change? I won’t kid you though—you do initially have to do some work and put your heart into making it change. Good news is, if you follow my instructions and stay determined, it can
happen for you.
Who I Am and Why You Should Listen To Me
My name is Dr. Albert Lowry. I’ve been recognized as the man who engineered the technique that the other real estate gurus have modeled to build large real estate empires, make millions, and also teach others, all using the methods they learned from me.
I became known as the “experts’ expert” because a number of famous experts started out as my students, such as Robert Kiyosaki, Russ Whitney, Robert Shemin, Robert Allen, Carlton Sheets, Ron LeGrand, well, you get the idea.
I’m generally a modest guy, but I think you should know about all the kind words others have had for me because it helps you make an informed choice. Many thousands of everyday people have credited me with their new success and financial freedom, and have told me I changed their lives for the better.
I’m proud of the many people I’ve helped over the years, but the best reward for me is helping those who are skeptical but willing and hard-working, and then seeing them achieve the level of wealth they dreamed of, and deserve.
1 Quarterly report from the Federal Reserve, published June 2012
2 U.S. Census Bureau World POPClock Projection
3 Federal Reserve Statistical Release, “Flow of Funds Accounts of the United States,” p. 97
4 S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Indices
5 Moody’s Economy.com
6 International Real Property Foundation
7 Journal of Economic Perspectives, Volume 17, Issue 4